As we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) closely, our main priority is the safety and well-being of our employees and the customers we serve. We are committed to providing our customers with the same products and quality service that we always have during this time.
We would like to provide some information that affects both employees and customers of Veterinary & Poultry Supply, Inc.
- The government has issued clear guidance that our role in the animal health industry is essential. As such, our Goshen office is currently open for our normal hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5 pm EST.
- We are making every effort to comply with guidelines issued by State and Federal authorities.
- We are making every effort to comply with special instructions from customers that have guidelines of their own.
- Biosecurity has been a staple in our industry for years. Recent events have heightened awareness for the need. We are committed to continuing this effort. Just as we’ve committed to keeping your animals and your livelihood protected from African Swine Fever, Avian Influenza, Swine Flu, and other prior health concerns in the agricultural industry, we’re just as dedicated to keeping our customers safe from this current health threat.
- Our employees have additional direction related to illness and social distancing that we feel should have a minimal impact on our ability to provide service.
At this time, we are operating at full capacity and are as prepared as we can be for any disruptions to come.
Sending prayers and positive thoughts for your good health and safety during this time.
VPSI Management Team